Embarc Standard of Clean
We have always been committed to providing our members with the highest level of hospitality, comfort and quality.
As we adapt to a “new normal,” additional precautions are necessary to protect the health and safety of our members and team members.
We have been closely monitoring guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health agencies, and consulting with in-house and outside experts to expand our existing Embarc Standard of Clean protocols.
As your resorts begin to reopen in accordance with government regulations, you can anticipate the following changes, designed to protect your safety:
- Low-Contact Check-In: We will be adding plexiglass partitions at our Member Reception to provide an extra level of precaution for our members and team members. Our contactless express check out will be strongly encouraged.
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: We will continue to use EPA-recommended disinfectants to thoroughly clean all vacation homes. Particular attention will be paid to high-touch surfaces such as door handles and television remotes. Housekeeping team members are required to wear personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, throughout the cleaning process.
- Minimizing Contact: To reduce contact, we will temporarily not be offering a mid-week housekeeping. However, we will have additional cleaning supplies such as bed linens, towels and toiletries available upon request. The items will be delivered outside your door in a package for a no-contact delivery.
Throughout the Resorts:
- New Cleaning Technologies: Embarc Resorts is in the process of adding new technologies to enhance our cleanings. This includes the use of electrostatic sprayers, which uniformly mist disinfectant to sanitize surfaces.
- Frequent Cleanings: Dedicated team members will be assigned to clean high-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas with increased frequency using EPA-recommended disinfectants.
- Social Distancing: We will be implementing strict social distancing guidelines in public areas throughout the resorts. Signs will be posted encouraging members to remain at least six feet away from other groups.
- Hand Sanitizer and Wipes: For your convenience, hand sanitizer and wipes or disinfectant sprays will be provided in the coming weeks at stations throughout the resorts.
- Additional Precautions: Team members will be required to wear a face mask while working.
We will continue to actively monitor the situation and make necessary adjustments based on public health recommendations, emerging science and new technologies.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your resorts. For the latest updates on the reopening timeline of our properties, please visit EmbarcResorts.com/covid-19-update.html.
For more information, please review the full Embarc Standard of Clean in the links below:
For more information on the Embarc Safety Plan, please review the full plan in the links below: